I'm a jedi, like my father before me — Luke Skywalker

|
FINALLY!!! All six Star Wars posters are finished! The last one is definitely one of my favorites.

I wanted to mirror the Episode III illustration, but contrasting it with basically no action, just Vader and Luke staring at one another, a duel of will more than a duel of sabers.

I really liked the general black and blue theme, with the Death Star window and stars in the background.

Emperor Palpatine was a bit of a challenge, since I wanted a stylish version of him but with no loss of his facial scars. His eyes, hand and the flow of his cape look really cool!

So the Star Wars series of posters is done and if you want a printed version of them, you can send me a mail.

The cost of each 120 x 90 cm. poster is $55 USD (plus shipping) but if you buy all 6, I'll give you a $30 USD discount!

You can also buy the 60 x 90 cm. versions for $40 USD each, plus shipping.

2 comments:

scifi said...

HI!!!!

Hey, i just want to tell you that of all 6 posters this is the coolest. I´m looking forward to see more Sci-Fi movie posters....specially vintage ones. Keep up the good work

CT

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot! I enjoyed a lot this one too.

Soon I'll be uploading wallpapers of each illustration I've made.

Meanwhile, I'm selling printed versions ($40 USD for the 60x90cm poster, $55 USD for the 90x120cm poster).

Tell me, what movie(s) would you like to see illustrated by me?

Thanks!