Always two there are, no more, no less. A master and an apprentice. — Yoda

|




Today's my birthday! So to celebrate this moment, I'm posting two illustrations instead of just one. Both are part of my At the Movies series and also part of the Star Wars saga.

A friend of my wife (hello Chong!) asked me for printed versions of the six Star Wars movies illustrated, so that motivated me to draw them.

People who know me, know that I'm a fan of the Saga since my childhood, so there is some extra affection on this drawings. I changed the style a bit to resemble a pulp movie style. I hope you like them!

Right know I'm working on the third episode, but I'm hoping to have all six by the end of August.

As you know, if you would like some prints, you can contact me.

Costs:
1 printed poster (big size: 90 x 120 cms / 35 x 47 inches): $55 USD plus shipping.
1 printed poster (medium size: 60 x 90 cms / 23 x 35 inches): $40 USD plus shipping.

BIG OFFER!!
Buy all 6 big sized posters and get a discount: $50 USD per poster plus shipping. (you save $30 USD!)
Send me an Email now to get your posters!

0 comments: