Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi; you're my only hope. — Princess Leia Organa

|
The weekend finally arrives! And with it, another illustration.

This time, it's the fourth poster from de Star Wars saga, based on the original film now known as Episode IV - A new hope.

After an intense and dynamic composition for Episode III, I went for a more innocent – almost naive – approach for this one. After all, the theme of this movie is more light-hearted. I had another composition in mind for this poster, but I changed my mind after seeing some pictures of young Luke Skywalker looking over the Tatooine landscape, that inspired me to illustrate him as the background character with that eager, hopeful stare. It looks really cool in my opinion!

In other news, I printed this week a test to check quality and color of all illustrations so far, and they look gorgeous! Everyone who has seen them thought they're awesome and even some have been asking for printed versions of their favorites.

So if you're interested in a printed version of one or more of my posters, please send me a mail to discuss size, payment and shipping methods. The costs are as follows:

Costs:
1 printed poster (big size: 90 x 120 cms / 35 x 47 inches): $55 USD plus shipping.
1 printed poster (medium size: 60 x 90 cms / 23 x 35 inches): $40 USD plus shipping.

BIG OFFER!!
Buy all 6 big sized posters and get a discount: $50 USD per poster plus shipping. (you save $30 USD!)

0 comments: